Monday 11 February 2013

Valentines Day underwear special

I am really looking forward to Valentines this year, as for once my partner is organising everything, I am a bit of a control freak and usually i end up organising any event so its nice to take a back seat. However its always a good excuse to treat oneself to some new underwear! These are my picks.



This Bra is from La Senza, its very padded but interesting it has a cool effect. The lace that covers the bra is treated with a foil effect so it shimmers!! It costs £33.00



The bottoms are also available in the foiled effect and you can choose different styles such as thong, brazilian hipsters etc. These hipsters are £10.00

This long line bra/ crop bustier is also from La Senza and is very fun showgirl! again it has decent padding, and beign quite snug under the bust, it hoiks everything up a bit to give VERY impressive cleavage! Available for £30.00

And this thong matches it perfectly at just £15.00



This piece is on my wish list!!! This beautiful corset is £60 from Ann Summers. It sounds expensive but it is properly boned, so really its very cheap as usually corsets with proper boning are very expensive.


However if you love the style but not the price tag, this Bra version is also available for £28.00 and a variety of matching bottoms including a side tie thong for just £12.00


Now these pants i actually bought myself. They look a little scary but are actually very comfy- although they are crotchless- I have never bought or worn crotchless pants before but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I actually showed my boyfriend a different set of pants ( the ones below this one!) and he seemed more interested in these so i though i would buy them as a treat. Definitely a pair for a special occasion. They are £10.00


These are for people who want to have a little fun, but maybe aren't brave enough to try the ones above! I can confirm these too are very comfy- and still quite cheeky, no pun intended! £10.00



Finally i searched good old Marks and Spencers for a few goodies too. The lingerie range by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is very sexy but very girly.



I love this set as the material feels very luxurious and it comes in a range of colours, from cream, nude, pink, claret, grey and black. The bra is just £22.50

These are the bottoms, they give full coverage on the front for those who don't want everything out on show, but the back is lovely and lacy. £12.50



Finally this teddy is beautiful, so feminine. Its definitely going on my list. Available for £45.00

Are you indulging in any treats for valentines?

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message