Friday 8 February 2013

My Front Row Fashion Week Outfit

So as part of the Motel Rock street team, they emailed me asking what i would choose to wear if i won tickets for London Fashion Week.

Its a really tough question, obviously i would want to look my best, but its a long day and i would want to be comfortable.

I dont have one distinct style i dress for, it depends how i feel on the day. However my favouite colours to dress in are deifnatley red and black so i have chosen an outfit in those colours.


Motel Rocks
Firstly i would choose a leather look Skater skirt. I love the pleats in this one, and the length is great for showing off legs, but without being too short. the A-line shape makes it very feminine. 

Motel Rocks
However i also love the studded detail of this skirt, so maybe i would buy some studs and apply them myself to the previous skirt


Topshop
I would pair it with a Claret coloured long sleeved lace top- sort of like this one, but with a more classic lace pattern rather than the paisley pattern

Motel Rocks
On my legs i would wear these tights, simple but the little love hearts jazz them up.
Motel Rocks

I would team the outfit with this gorgeous bangle, which matches the love hearts on the tights.

Shoe wise, it has to be heels at fashion week, but i still need to be comfy....

Motel Rocks
These shoes are a statement in themselves, but by wearing a boot with a thick heel, it will prevent my feet from burning up!


So there we have it, a simple but fashionable look for London Fashion Week.

Kayla xxxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message