Tuesday 5 February 2013

Busy Bee!

I have been very busy so i apologise now for not being as good with my blogs, i know i have lost followers (boo) due to this!

I have had alot of university work set and i am also moving house! But i shall try to keep on top of everything:)

I have however kept on top of doing my nails, something i find really important as a receptionist, as people are always looking at my hands.


Excuse the picture but was done in a poorly lit room!
This is a Revlon barbie pink varnish, with  lace overlay made using 2 konad plates. One with the criss cross pattern, then topped with the lace border.


Secondly when i got bored of that, as i often do, i chose a deep metallic blue by Beauty Uk, then used white varnish to do a ribbon pattern over the top, finally i stuck on little blue gems using Sally Hansen clear varnish- as i find it works better than glue!


What do you think?

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message