Tuesday 5 February 2013

Absolutely Fabulous, also known as Ab Fab, is a british TV show created by Jennifer Saunders. The series features Saunders as Eddie, a drunken pr agent who spends her time investing in odd fads with the intention of remaining forever youthful and cool. Her best friend Patsy is far worse than Edie and the two create absolute havoc. I used to love the show when i was younger, i used to watch it when my parents where working late at a local pub. The fashions within the show were just crazy. Recently they brought back the show for a special based around the olympics. Joanna Lumley who plays Patsy has auctioned off a lot of the outfits from the show, and given the money to charity, but what has really excited me, is that she has confirmed that there will be a movie, which Jennifer Saunders is currently writing. I would give my left arm to be involved with costume design on that film!!!

Here are some of my favourite Ab Fab fashion moments.







Is anyone else as excited as me? What shows did you watch when you were younger that you loved?

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message