Monday 21 January 2013

What is in my handbag...

These posts seem to be very popular so i thought i would do my own one:)
So What is in my handbag? Usually quite honestly lots of rubbish and things i haven't cleared out for a long time!!!





This is my Uni bag, a huge big black Mulberry handbag, i love it because it goes with everything, and has so many pockets that it holds so much! I could easily use it for a weekend away (even though i always over pack!)


Firstly my side pocket has my bank card and headphones. I usually have my iPod in my car but i took it out for a walk in the snow:) My bank card is separate to my purse because i have a bad habit of using it at the petrol pump then shoving it into my bag instead of in my purse!


Tea bags! We used to have to bring in our own tea bags at work, although now we have them in a cupboard. 


Wooly hat! I wore this out in the snow as my ears always get mega cold and then start aching!



My Sony e-reader

I love reading but carrying books around takes up so much space. I love being able to switch books when i get bored of one:) I have just downloaded a few of the classics to dig into.


One of my bracelets. I make jewellery to sell under the name Becca Bee Designs (http://www.facebook.com/BeccaBeeDesigns)

 

Brown belt, i left this at my boyfriends house so popped it in my bag to bring home with me


Headphones and pliers- seems an odd thing to have in my bag but i have micro ring extensions in my hair so i keep pliers on me to tighten up any that get loose 


Hair clips, these and hair ties always live right at the bottom of my bag


Hello Kitty USB- i am Obsessed with Hello Kitty, and i love this usb stick, plus dandelion benefit blusher- really cute blusher for a light sweep of glow, but not much pigmentation


My new glasses...


Pantene serum, great for frizzy ends and is also the split remedy one:)


Britney Spears perfume, it may be cheap but it does smell good, im always getting people comment how nice i smell


Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick, wore it a few days ago and it got left in my bag! It was her first one, a darkish red i got for free from Clothes Show Live


Kurt Geiger purse, Elle gave away free £20 gift cards so i bought myself a new purse with it


Another collection of makeup left in my bag, benefit highbeam highlighter, boi-ing benefit concealer, lip brush, benefit they're real mascara, avon glimmer stick eyeliner and Rimmel liquid eyeliner


Hairbrush- I am always getting tangles!!
Plus my car keys, mums house keys, plus my flat keys


Yet MORE makeup- i really need to clear out my bag! Dream Matte foundation, the liquid, mousse and powder. Bad Gal benefit eyeliner, Bourgeois Lip gloss- this one changes colour depending on the pH of your lips, Clinique cream blusher, and benefit eye shadow cream.


My university student card, sport society card, my NHS work badge and computer card, plus vaseline


My camera and camera cable- essential for on the go blogging

What is in your bag?

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message