Saturday 5 January 2013

Do's and Don'ts of the week

I am going to make sure I don't let my blogging slide while I am  back at uni- so I am making sure i feature at least one outfit i have worn, each week, plus a post on outfit do's and don'ts, as seen on celebrities throughout the week.


My favourite star looks of the week:




Chosen because she looks so effortless! It is an outfit I could see myself wearing. She looks great, but most of all she looks comfy and happy. From this photo you would never have know that she had a baby not too long ago! It is nice to see her dressed casually as normally we only see her dressed up at events.  I love the skirt, I am making it my mission to hunt one down for myself now! Also check out the frames on those sunglasses... cool or what? Nicely done Beyonce, effortless chic.

DO: Dress down occasionally, style it out with a smile and small details















Secondly, I have chosen this look because I am SO relieved. Katie Holmes is a beautiful woman, although recently her style choices have been....bland. Suri was way overtaking her in the style stakes! But clearly she's back with a bang. it may be a simple outfit by it works. Finally Katie is back to looking sexy in this hot pink Narciso Rodriguez dress. and clearly she is loving it, look at the flirty smirk on her face. Keep up the good work!

DO: Be sexy, and own it. If you think you look good, show it, you will look even better.


Moral of the week- you don't have to go all out to look hot hot hot. These outfits are both very simple, but look gorgeous.


And the two worst star looks of the week.....



Kristen Stewart what ARE you doing? It is fair to say that I dislike this woman anyway, everything about her irritates me! But she was growing on me due to some great fashion choices recently. Then she did THIS!!!! We all know she is a slim young girl, but quite frankly this makes her look much chunkier than she is. Kristen a word of advice, if its too tight, buy the next size up or wear something else! This is what the Erdem dress should have looked like.... ------->

Much more classy and quite ladylike, despite it being see-through. Kristen its too tight, and too short. Better luck next time.


Don't: Wear something that doesn't fit!



And secondly in the bad books...
Britney Spears....... What even is this?
I love velvet, but this is just ALL wrong! Something i would expect rival Christina Aguilera to wear, not you. It looks like a bit of underwear i have from Ann Summers, put on top of a long velvet skirt. The slightly slutty gothic dress mixed with the glamorous elegant up-do is a very confusing look. Britney- great hair, next time get the dress to match.

Dont: Go out in your underwear














Kayla xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message