Tuesday 1 January 2013

Well Christmas is Over...

So time to start thinking about my 21st birthday instead! I got lots of lovely goodies for christmas but i have already started compiling a list of suitable gifts i would like to receive for my birthday:)

1. Benefit makeup
I got some for christmas but i would love some more:) I find their stuff so lightweight, so you barely feel it at all, but at the same time it stays on all day. Plus i have really sensitive skin, and its one of the few brands which i have never had a problem with. However their items are quite expensive, so i buy from a different website, where their stock is massively discounted- or i buy in bulk at clothes show live where all products are about 40% off!

2. Leather skirt
I'm thinking a skater style, maybe with a few studs on it too

3. Hello Kitty
I am obsessed with Hello Kitty! I got a lovely keyring for Christmas which i may make into a necklace, but i do fancy getting some earrings as well:) i also love the swarovski crystal hello kitty's, maybe if I'm lucky i may receive one:P



4. This is the BIG one. my boyfriend bought me a beautiful diamond necklace for my first birthday with him. For my 21st i really want something special, so i have asked him to a diamond ring to match my necklace, nothing too expensive!!! But just nice! these two are similar in style













Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message