Monday 7 January 2013

Gradient Nails



I liked the idea of doing gradient nails, but i had absolutley no idea how to! I think they look really sofisticated but still quite cool. Reading through blogs i found this great blog on nail art, which has a really useful easy to follow tutorial on how to do it.

Gradient Tutorial



I first tried it in blue, which i have to say did look really nice

I got compliments all day



Then i thought i would try it with Lilac. i put on a pale pink and did the gradient with Rimmel Lilac
I think this looks really pretty
:)

Then i decided to add a bit more gradient with a dark purple from Barry M
And as it seems to be a huge trend to have one odd nail, i use Barry M pink glitter on one finger

I love gradient nails and cant wait to try out lots of different combinations!

What do you think?

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message