Wednesday 28 November 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:)

So me and my boyfriend are going away weekend after this one, to celebrate our anniversary:)
I always buy new underwear for anniversaries and birthdays, so i hit Ann Summers:)  I found some beautiful items but nothing that really stood out- nothing that grabbed me.
Then i went to La Senza

Now i have had an issue with La Senza before. a few years ago i had to go up a cup size because their sizing was ridiculous, then after they went bust, the only sold cups sizes B and above. It really irritates me that lots of brands now accommodate sizes DD plus but they forget there are a few of us who are VERY small. I have never seen a bra company specially for small breasts, but i have heard of loads for larger breasted women. Likewise lots of plus sized clothing ranges, but nothing for people for example size 4? although many shops now offer size 6, still A cup bras are impossible to find, surely if there are more skinny minnies in size 6 clothes there must be other people with small breast? Or are we all silicone these days- size 6 and D cup breasts? Anyway i digress...



La Senza's new collections are great! more expensive than they used to be but much better quality and the designs are beautiful, very pretty but VERY bright. iv bought this set for me and Aaron to enjoy next weekend- isn't it great!

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message