Monday 26 November 2012

Lavish Alice


Cant say enough about this brand, if you haven't heard of it- please check it out!
Really great pieces but for such good prices! These are my personal choices!




 This dress reminds me of the Minnies Boutique one i saw this weekend, but MUCH cheaper! iv got a thing about red- and who doesn't love glitter- definitely will be treating myself to this!
















This embellished t-shirt is uber cool. I love how something so simple can be made into something different...thinking about going out and buying lots of studs to do this to my own shirts...












As i said... i love red:) plus i have always been a huge fan of velvet. the thing that i really love though, is the back is a cut out of a love heart:) how cute!








Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message