Monday 26 November 2012

Nails

As you will soon gather- i love nail art!
I recently bought the konad nail set, its amazing, ill do a little review for you guys next time i do my nails with it:)
But even simple nail art can look great.
I did my nails the other day like this so i thought i would share it with you:)

I used a maybelline black nail varnish, the 40 second one. Not even kidding it is so quick to dry! Usually they say 60 seconds but its more like 5 minutes, this genuinly dries THAT quick! Plus you only need one coat- bonus!
I also used foil effect by Barry M in gold- such a good nail varnish epecially for the price!!!

As you can see its essentially just a french tip but with colour. I think it looks really effective and im definately doing it again! Maybe next time ill do lots of gold stripes? who knows:)

PS. excuse the obscene amounts of Hello Kitty. If theres anything i love more than doing my nails.... its Hello Kitty.
Kayla xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message