Saturday 24 November 2012

Minnies Boutique

So today i popped into town and guess who is there? Sam and Billie from towie:)
I love those two, both so gorgeous and Billie just cracks me up:)
Wish i could have had money to spend on myself but i was doing my christmas shopping and shopping for my photo shoot on friday (photos to upload soon!)



I nearly bought this black dress for the shoot but i have a dress already picked out! 

And this red dress is to die for- so with i could have bought it for myself. Not that id look anything like as amazing as Billie looks in it! the girls are just too gorgeous, even more so in the flesh.Take a look at their website, its not cheap but the products are beautiful. http://minnies-boutique.co.uk
Girls- thanks for visiting- come back soon!

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message