Wednesday 5 December 2012

NEW TOYS:)







So i bought some new goodies!!!!
I decided to treat myself to new nail varnishes- not that i dont already have millions!
rimmel had 3 for 2 so of course i couldn't just buy one!
I bought 2 from the new metallic range which i wanted to share. I highly recommend these, they look amazing on although they do take about 3 coats as they are quite thin (however lots of thin coats always lasts longer than one or two thick ones!)
I did alternate nails so i could show both of them, and i also did a bit of detailing with my third nail varnish- a glitter one from Rimmel. This was really impressive, here i have just added a little glitter at the cuticle, however if you use 2 or 3 layers it is glittery enough to wear solo- without another colour underneath. usually glitters are so watery and they have to have a base coat. word of warning though- its a nightmare to get off, you really have to soak those cotton balls in nail varnish remover! but i imagine it would work well as a topcoat then:)
let me know what you think

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message