Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Jumpers

So for some unknown reason, Christmas jumpers have come into fashion in a big way this year! I have had one for years, my grandmother was a huge fan of knitting, she used to make me lots of toys , such as Wallace and Gromit toys, and Jemima puddle duck:) I wish i still had them to post photos.

So I have got a particularly garish Christmas jumper, bright red with snowmen and Christmas trees. My grandmother made them for all the family when i was little, so as a bossy child i insisted i had one too. She wasn't very good at sizing so despite getting one when i was about seven..... it fits me perfectly now!

But the high street is full of christmas jumpers this year! some more christmassy some a little bit more conservative. These are a few of my favourites.



 






















Yes i know this one is a mens jumper.... but sometimes mens clothing is so much nicer than females!








I will post an Outfit Of The Day soon of me in my Christmas jumper:) Does anyone else have one they are really proud of? Message me!

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message