Monday 18 March 2013

Today I am Wearing...




This weekend was my boyfriends mums birthday, so we were all in the pub most of the weekend! This was my chilling out outfit for Sunday. SUPER comfy denim jeans from New Look- honestly i cannot rave about these enough! I used to live in jeggings as i find jeans quite uncomfy, and jeggings fit well, but these jeans are just as good, and were only £15. mixed with a blue top from New Look teen section (i mentioned it in my previous post about sizing issues) and a blue cardigan from H+M. Very cheap outfit, very simple but something i could wear anywhere. I teamed this with my beloved Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes, i ADORE these shoes! They are such strange colours- peachy orange and purple, but surprisingly they go with quite a lot of things, and add a quirky edge to a simply outfit. I also wore this cute liquorice all sorts necklace from Becca Bee Designs, a range of handmade jewellery. This piece is a one-off, as all the "all sort" beads are handmade, so even if you ask them to make the same piece, it will always be a little bit different, which i like, it makes all the pieces unique.

You can view the facebook page *here*. They often update with photos of recent products, but if you like anything on their you can message them with what kind of thing you like, and they will commission something for you:)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, and found a suitable comfy outfit like me for relaxing and waiting for the St Patricks hangovers to end!

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message