Monday 18 March 2013

Red Dresses..

So i have decided to do a little shopping recently, i bought my new jeans from my previous post, and my blue t-shirt.

I wanted to buy lots of basics to replace all my older stuff that has worn out or misshapen through the wash.

I bought 2 dresses for dirt cheap that i really loved- both red!

I LOVE red, its one of my favourite colours and i always find myself attracted to red things.

This dress from Boohoo.com was about £10, a real bargain but it is super flattering! I was wary of the cut-outs as i am very self conscious about my stomach, but i found this made me feel more confident. the cut-outs are very flattering and while they show a little flesh, they don't show too much, just  a hint.



This dress was from New Look. This one is a midi length one, i have wanted a dress like this for a while, but one of the ones i tried on previously was too tight around the legs, which made it very hard to walk in, and it was uncomfortable. However this one is a little looser around the legs and has a bit more stretch in it! I would wear it with a cardigan for a day-time look, and with heels, lipstick and a gorgeous glittery clutch bag for evening. This too was cheap, only £12.



Anyone else bought anything new recently? Any bargains they want to share?

Kayla xxx

2 comments :

Feel free to leave a message