Sunday 2 February 2014

Mulberry

I saw this article and found it quite interesting- so i wanted to share it with you guys

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2550629/How-Mulberry-got-big-boots.html

I have to say, i feel like Mulberry has got a bit old. For a while their classic designs were the "Must have" handbags, but i feel like somehow...they got boring. All of a sudden cute quirky bags came back into fashion and these just fell away. Maybe they were too classic. I think they were too easily imitated that Mulberry no longer became something people needed to have, and i think the brand is not as aspirational anymore.

I would be really interested to hear what you have to say in regards to this article, send me a message and we can discuss:)

Kayla 
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message