Monday 3 February 2014

Disney Nails

Those who have read my previous posts know i fell in love with Gelish nails. Well for christmas my wonderful fiance bought me a uv lamp and a few Gelish colours so i could learn to do them myself. i was totally ecstatic, and it turn out the technique is really simple, while my manicures may not last as long as when i have them done professionally, they still last for 2-3 weeks! and of course i can repair them myself at home if i snag one. if you enjoy Gelish nails i really recommend you invest in one of these sets- i am having so much fun with mine

This is my new manicure- i have noticed that i can make my nail decals last even longer by combining them with a Gelish manicure. i do my nails as i normally do with Gelish polish, then i pop the decal one, then another layer of Gelish topcoat! These decals were from eBay- i got 20 decals for £2, and i love them. i will definitely be investing in loads more!


Kayla 
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message