Tuesday 4 June 2013

Ted Baker

Hello!
Sorry, i have had a bit of a break from blogging while i take care of my university studies, my deadlines crept up on me and i found myself blogging to avoid doing work. Also as some of you know i have not been very well, but i am now getting treatment so im back to blogging and getting on with life.

One of my deadlines was for a Buying and Merchandising project which was for the brand Ted Baker.

For those who do not know the brand, Ted Baker is a british brand, its aimed at young professionals who want to look good and want to take what they wear from the office to the bar. Ted Baker take tailored well fitting clothes and adds a quirky spin on the products by making them bright and colourful, as well as introducing their bold prints that the brand is known for.

These are my picks from their recent collection:
Floral Scarf £85

Striped Dress £129

Crystal Studded Maxi Dress £229

Dog Print Tee £45
Mint Green Bow Bag £29

Monochrome Dress £179
White Envelope Bag £99


Starfish Cuff £85



I can recommend visiting Ted Bakers various websites. As well as Facebook and Twitter they have their own blog,  as well as lots of non transactional websites, such as one showing their accessories range.

Have a look, i dare you not to love the products.

Kayla xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message